To provide opportunities for ministries to unite and incorporate God’s values into communities. While developing a network of ministries and churches, we inspire people to transform their circumstances into success stories.
To provide alternatives to traditional church gatherings by creating an atmosphere where each individual feels comfortable, valued, priceless, irreplaceable, and important.
(Our main purpose as a fellowship is to provide an environment in which senior pastors, apostles, bishops, ministers, churches, and ministries can be in covenant relationship and consistent fellowship; thereby providing strength, encouragement, wisdom, ideas, and resources to one another.
What we endeavor to do:
We are redefining the phrase, “Spiritual Covering.” For THIS fellowship, we will spiritually cover all leaders and ministries that enter into covenant relationship by “covering” them in the spirit through prayer and spiritual warfare. We will also make sure that you are “covered” by providing you with tools and resources that will enhance the vision that God has given you as well as help you to become and remain successful in ministry.
- 2. As a member of Transformation Ministries International you will connect other Kingdom-minded leaders across the nation so that together we may share our gifts and grow together by what each joint supplies to enhance the whole body (Ephesians 4:16).
- 3. We will provide a national meeting-place where all TMI members may come together on an annual or bi-annual basis to worship, learn from one another, experience genuine fellowship, make new connections, strengthen existing connections, and be empowered to minister and facilitate God’s vision for their ministries with a renewed energy and freshness.
- 4. will provide educational opportunities and training throughout the year in order to better equip us to perform the work that The Lord had entrusted us with.
- 5. We will utilize the gifts of each leader in training, teaching, and sharing ministry ideas, so that we can learn from one another ways to improve and make ministry better.
- 6. We will provide tools, training, and resources for church growth and development.
Our goal is to provide a platform of accountability where leaders can develop mutual trust, a dependence upon one another for encouragement and wisdom to deal with the pressures, expectations, and frustrations of ministry and life.
What we not do:
- ∙ We will not attempt to control or lord over our member churches or ministries.
- ∙ We will not require you to make huge financial commitments to the fellowship. Our job is to give to you, not to take from you.
- ∙ We will not require you to place your church or ministry under TMI
Tenets Of Our Faith
We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. It is our absolute source of faith and our absolute rule of conduct. It is sufficient for the totality of our lives.
Scripture References: Deuteronomy 8:3; John 6:63; John 14:23; 2 Timothy 3:16-17
We believe that there is one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect, and eternally existent in three persons; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
Scripture References: Genesis 1:1, 26-27; 2 Samuel 22:31; 1 John 5:7; Matthew 5:48
We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ. He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless life and performed miracles. He died on the cross as the complete and final sacrifice for our sins, rose from the dead, ascended into heaven, and is our High Priest and Advocate at the right hand of the Father. He will return in power and glory.
Scripture References: John 1:1; Hebrews 1:1-3, 8; Luke 1:26-35; 2 Corinthians 5:21; John 11:47; Acts 2:22; Mark 14:24; 1 Peter 2:24; Acts 1:9-11; 1 John 2:1; Hebrews 3:1; Romans 8:33-34; Colossians 3:1; John 14:1-3
We believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit are absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful people.
Scripture References: Ephesians 1:7; 2 Corinthians 4:6
We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. He is our Guide and Instructor, and our source of power for life and service.
Scripture References: Acts 1:8; Romans 8:13; Galatians 5:16; John 14:26; Romans 8:14; Luke 4:8